Competitive Programming Playlist || Helpful for beginners
This playlist gets you from knowing basic programming to being a yellow-red rated coder in CodeChef / Codeforces / TopCoder / etc.It’s amazing list for Competitive Programming.
What you will get from this?
You’ll learn about a dozen algorithms while solving problems. Each problem will teach you something new, so make sure you understand it before moving on. The algorithm tutorials include short intuitive video tutorials, as well as links to a more in-depth text tutorial.
How much time you’ll need to spend?
Expected time to completion: 40-60 sessions (about 2-3 months)
Contents list are as follows
- Why do we need (efficient) algorithms?
- Quiz: Analyzing code complexity, estimating runtime and memory usage
- Quiz: Asymptotic notation and functions
- [LEADGAME] Lead Game
- [ZCO14001] Video Game (ZCO 2014: India)
- [VOTERS] Voters List
[ZCO12001] Matched Brackets (ZCO 2012: India)
- Introduction To Recursion
- Quiz: Recursion
- [PYRAMID] Indraneel’s Pyramid
- [AVERAGE] Average
- Tutorial: Merge-sort
- [INOI1201] Triathlon (INOI 2012: India)
- [Codechef COOK82C] Hussain Set