CCDSAP Certification For CPiers
We heard right the codechef has launched a program CCDSAP for CPiers(Competitive Programmers) to validate them on the basis their coding skills.From a very long time, codechef is helping students as mentor or organization for enhancing their coding and problem skills in an amazing or competitive way.
But as we all know there is a starvation of programmers having good skills in the industry, to solve this issue codechef take this initiative for making employability better.
What is CCDSAP?
CCDSAP is a Data Structures and Algorithms Programme divided in three levels.
There will be three levels of assessment with varying difficulty and the range of topics covered, to gauge the proficiency of users.
This will certify that the person is fluent with the basics of algorithms and data structures and can implement them in code.
This will certify that the person has a very good grasp of algorithms and data structures, and can solve most problems which arise in practice.
This will certify that the person is an expert in algorithms and data structures, and has a deep understanding of a wide variety of topics.
(To be launched soon)
|Certification Level||Price||Offered Price|
|Foundation||2500 INR + GST|
|Advanced||3500 INR + GST|
|Expert||4500 INR + GST|
Right now the certification exam is being offered in 7 cities –
How it Works
- LevelsThere will be three levels of assessment with varying difficulty and the range of topics covered, to gauge the proficiency of users. You can advance levels by taking one after the other. Those who have been participating in CodeChef contests and have attained rating points get an opportunity to take a higher level Certification based on their rating band.
- CityThe Certification exams will conducted at a regular interval in different cities across India. To start with it will be launched in 7 cities. More cities will be added in coming months. There may be multiple centres in a city. Each centre will have limited seats. Enroll early to get a centre closer to your place or as per your choice.
- IdentificationIn the process of enrolling yourself, you will be asked to upload your recent photograph and also a government-issued photo ID. You have to carry the same ID card at the examination centre. We need to ensure that you’re the person giving the exam. When you pass the exam, you’ll receive a verified certificate that provides a level of comfort to those who may want an assurance about the authenticity of your Certification.
- PreparationPractise hard and participate and pass the Exam. CodeChef is known for its high-quality of problems that aid in learning. To prepare for the exam, you’ll need to go through the syllabus, practise from the resources that we have provided, take part in the mock test, ask doubts in the discussion forums and also take part in our contests. On passing the exam you earn a certificate of achievement. However, you cannot give the same level’s exam again until 50 days have passed after taking your last exam.
- CertificateCongratulations! You’ve passed the Certificate Exam. When you pass your certification, you can share your certificate with friends, employers and others through an easy-to-share link that we provide. The Certificate can be downloaded from the website within 2 weeks of taking the Exam.
You can know more about this by going through